Resident Evil 6 Artworks

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Other Media

Resident Evil 6 Artworks Details

Blending action and survival horror, Resident Evil 6 is one of the most visually stunning entries yet for the long-running series. Resident Evil 6 Artworks collects the imagery and artwork behind this dark thriller. Included are character profiles, 3D models, creature designs, rough concepts, creator commentary, and more!

Reviews

While I'm not keen on those fancy art galleries with expensive scribbles, I AM a fan of this artbook. It's just a really great visual treat, filled with little anecdotes about creation concepts. The people who draw, design, and build them in a 3d environment, are truly talented. This is definitely one of those books I'll be fondly looking back on for years to come. heck, i think it's gonna be my Coffee Table book, once my kid gets past the tear-pages phase.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel